So, perhaps a look first? And then we can talk about what's in there.
This is my cleaning kit. The whole thing is in a caddy (like a bucket I guess) that I found in Woolworths for about $7. Hiding behind the Viva wipes is a handle, and everything fits around it nicely. I can carry this from room to room when I'm cleaning. When I'm all done, I simply put the cloths into the wash, replace them with clean ones and I'm ready to go again next time. This bucket is a fantastic time saver because I can just grab and go.
So, what's in it? Let's start at the back with the orange packet and work our way around clockwise.
- The orange packet is Woolworths Select Kitchen and Bath wipes. This is the first time I've bought them as they were on special and I wanted to try them. I'm finding them good for the days I give the bathroom a quick once over. I don't need to dirty a cloth, I just wipe over the benchtops and bath then I'm done. So they do come in handy.
- The white bottle is Jif. I alternate between Jif and Gumption. I use this with a scrubbing brush to do the tiles on the floor of the shower. It lifts all the gunk out of the grout nice and quickly.
- Then my favourite. Windex. This bottle is Windex Surface and Glass. I also have a bottle of Windex Kitchen (for the kitchen, lol!). I find Windex is by far the best multipurpose spray I have ever tried. It's fantastic and is definitely a keeper.
- The pink brush is a Tupperware Tumbler Brush. I'm a Tupperware demonstrator, so I can order these and they are great for getting in hard to reach places, such as corners and window tracks. An old toothbrush is also great though.
- Blue scrubbing brush. Just a cheapie I picked up at Big W for $2.
- The packet that says Viva is a pack of Viva Shower Fast wipes. I love these. I have glass shower screens and I just rub these over the glass to remove all the build up then rinse with water. The glass sparkles! So easy to use. I also use them for any hard to remove marks in the sink.
- The little blue and white cloths in the front there are Viva Glass and Mirror wipes. Yes, I am a Viva fan :) These little cloths have changed my world. We have enormous mirrors in the bathrooms (and the glass shower screens) and I hate streaky mirrors. There is nothing worse than cleaning a mirror and it not looking flawless. You just dampen the blue cloth and wipe it over the mirror then use the white one (dry) and go over the top. I was amazed at how beautiful it left my mirrors. They are fantastic. I also use them for my stainless steel fixtures too.
- Green Chux cloth. Just a great all purpose cloth that are very easy to throw into the washing machine and use again. Saves money too!
- The red one is a Chux Collections microfibre cloth. Microfibre cloths are great for dusting walls, dusting in general and wiping down surfaces. They can be used damp or dry and I use mine often. Usually for the walls in the bathrooms!
- Then just a Chux all purpose sponge/scourer. For any stubborn marks I may come across.
And that's it! Here's another picture that shows the handle of the caddy better.
I just love anything that makes my life easier. And this little kit certainly does that! Do you have a cleaning kit? I'd love to see yours :)