Monday 16 January 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #1



 Good morning everyone! I have decided to add a weekly meal plan post to my blog that shows the meals I planned for last week. I will make it a regular Monday morning weekly thing because I love seeing other people's meal plans too for inspiration!
I'll be linking up each week to The Organised Housewife and her meal planning post and others will be joining in the fun too! 
Click on the button at the bottom of this post if you'd like to share your meal planning post :)


Monday - Slow cooker chicken and rice

Tuesday - Oven bake fish, cauliflower cheese and veg

Wednesday - We went to a friend's place for  a BBQ

Thursday - Chicken with spring vegetables and mash

Friday - Honey soy chicken wings with salad

Saturday - Honey and ginger pork with rice

Sunday - Slow cooked roast beef with roast veg and gravy



Have a lovely day and I'll see you all tomorrow!



Nadia 
xxx

The Organised Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment