I'll probably add to the list, or remove things as I work my way into a routine that works for me.
So far I've come up with:
- Dishes (these get done during the course of the day as needed so by the end of the day the dishwasher is all loaded and ready to go with no dirty dishes on the bench or in the sink).
- Wipe down kitchen benches/stovetop and generally keep the kitchen clean as I use it.
- Bathrooms - wiping down benches, sinks, showers and toilets quickly and giving the glass a once over.
- Any laundry that needs doing.
- A quick vacuum of the floors with my Ergorapido cordless vacuum.
- Dust/wipe down any main surfaces.
- Make beds.
- Pack away toys and tidy playroom.
Some other things I plan to include in the blog (and my life!) as I go along are:
- Meal planning (it's been sooo long since I did this properly and it's high time I got back into it)
- Organising my diary and calendar for the year (I'll be doing this one fairly soon).
- Big projects like cleaning out my wardrobe, sorting my linen cupboard, washing windows and window tracks, and decluttering cupboards I haven't opened in ages.
The oven went well today by the way. The vinegar and bicarb certainly did the trick, although with my disgraceful oven I had to do two applications and it could really use a third. I'll make cleanng my oven a monthly thing though I think so the job won't be as big next time!
Take care all and see you tomorrow morning with a new task!