Saturday 7 January 2012

Love it, Like it, LINK IT

Good morning! I'm posting to tell you all about a fantastic little project I am participating in that was dreamed up by The Organised Housewife. 
It's called 'Love it, Like it, LINK IT' and each Saturday, The Organised Housewife opens a space on her blog for other bloggers, like me, to choose their favourite blog post of the week with her readers and fellow bloggers! What a gorgeous idea, don't you think? I've chosen my blog post Tidying the kids wardrobe which I really loved because it was such a great declutter day for me! 

So, head on over to The Organised Housewife to check out the other lovely bloggers that are taking part and I'll be back later today with a before and after shot of my Tupperware cupboard. Yep, that's my task for today :)

See you all later, 


Nadia 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment