Monday 13 August 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #5

Checking in with my weekly meal plan again. There's a few family favourites in there and some quick and easy ones too. My meal plan doesn't run Monday - Friday as many do, and I've explained my reasons for my odd meal plan structure here. Hopefully you get a bit of meal time inspiration :)


Friday - Macaroni Beef 

Saturday - Sausages with corn on the cob and salad

Sunday - Cheese toasties

Monday - Slow cooked beef stew (double batch for meals next week)

Tuesday - Roast chicken and roast veg 

Wednesday - Baked beans on toast

Thursday - Honey baked lentils and salad

BEEF STEW

I'm going to put up the recipe for the Macaroni Beef later today. It's a fabulous recipe that kids love and you can grate as many vegetables into it as you like! I'll also feature a couple of other recipes from my meal plan as the week goes on. I'm also linking up with The Organised Housewife this week, so feel free to click on the button below and join in the fun :)


Have a lovely week,

 Nadia
xxx  
 
The Organised Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment