Wednesday 8 August 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #4

Friday - Marinated chicken wings and salad

Saturday - Take away (we had pizza)

Sunday - Snack tea (cheese on toast)

Monday - Slow cooker creamy chicken casserole and rice

Tuesday - Tacos!

Wednesday - Oven bake fish with chips and salad

Thursday - Eggs on toast


Hi there! It's been quite a while since I did a meal plan on the blog. I'm hoping to get back to doing it weekly again - it really helps future meal plans to be able to go back for ideas. There's a bit of a difference with this one though (and all future ones will be the same). Instead of doing meals from Monday through to Sunday, like I was doing previously, I've now done it from Friday through to Thursday. This actually suits me better, as our pay day is on a Thursday. So I shop on the Friday morning and structure my weeks meals from there. 

If you're wanting to use this meal plan, feel free to close your eyes and pretend it starts on a Monday if that suits you - or start on whichever day you like! This meal plan is a bit late, as it's already Wednesday, so expect a new one this Friday!


Happy Planning~


Nadia 
xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment